Mask -Adult Size
Mask for Masks
*Butterfly is now out of stock*
This is NOT a medical grade mask. No medical claims are being made.
Choose between jersey knit ties that go around the head, ear loops, or Elastic that goes over the head
***Ear loops are left untied so you can tie them to the perfect fit for yourself upon arrival
There is wire in the nose area and a place for a filter insert.
The outside fabric is high quality quilting cotton
The inside layer is cotton flannel
I've been sewing masks lately for my friends who work in healthcare, food banks, and as delivery drivers. To help cover the costs of making these donated masks, I am selling masks here. Choose from a variety of colors!
Face Mask Care:
*These are not medical grade masks. No medical claims are being made*
- Wash mask before use (machine wash warm, tumble dry medium)
- Put the mask on and use the lower elastic to pull the mask snug to your face.
- The bottom elastic may have some slack.
- The upper elastic should go above your ears
- Remove the mask by bringing the lower elastic over your head, then the upper elastic. Try not to let the mask touch your face during removal
- Wash hands after removing the mask
- Machine wash and dry mask after each use (machine wash warm, tumble dry medium)
- Insert a filter though the opening for an extra layer of protection (highly recommended).
- Filters can be made from:
- Blue Shop towels (these were tested as one of the best filters)
- HEPA Home air filters cut apart
- Coffee Filters